Parent & Camper Information 2018
Morgan Brian Soccer Camp
Friday - Sunday
December 21-23, 2018
Check-in opens Friday 11:45 am and close at 12:45 pm
Clay County Soccer Complex
4387 Lakeshore Dr.
Fleming Island, FL 32003
For security and space reasons the following protocols have been put in place and must be adhered to for this camp. We appreciate your understanding and adherence.
- At all times instructions from security and camp staff must be followed.
- Parents are not allowed on the fields, clubhouse and patio area during camp hours except for registration and photo session and meet and greet times.
- There will be a designated area for viewing the camp for those parents and guardians that wish to observe.
- No photos or autographs will do granted outside of the scheduled times. (See photo and signing information below).
- Registration will start at 11:45 am and close at 12:45 pm. The registration tables will be located at the patio near the parking lot.
- Please bring a water bottle, proper soccer attire (shin guards, socks, cleats, shorts and t-shirt (warmer attire if necessary). Water will be provided to refill camper water bottles.
- If you are local please bring your ball. If you are from out of town we will have soccer balls for you to use.
Photos & Autographs
- Autographs and photos will only be done during scheduled meet and greet sessions with Morgan. Please see the schedule set forth below. Please respect this rule and do not approach Morgan or any of her guests for photos or autographs etc. during the camp or after. Parents you can attend your child's sessions and if you want to use your own camera to also take a photo that will be allowed.
- Campers can only bring two (2) items to be signed by Morgan during their scheduled time. In addition, a camp photographer will take a photo of each camper with Morgan as well as the camper can also have one photo taken on their cell phone with her.
- A photographer will be at the camp to take camper photos and photos during the camp as well. All photos taken during the camp will be posted on the AISA website at the close of camp so they can be downloaded by you at no charge. Look for a password emailed to you, after the camp, to be able to access photos.
Meet and Greet Morgan Brian Sessions
- During the scheduled sessions Morgan will speak to the campers and do a question and answer session. After that Morgan will autographs up to 2 items from each camper and take a photo. Some of her guests will be available for autographs as well. Parents can attend their child's meet and greet session.
- Meet and Greet Sessions are scheduled by age group according the following dates/times.
- Ages U9 - U13 Friday December 21 2:45 pm - 4:00 pm
- Ages U14 - U17 Saturday December 22 2:45 pm - 4:00 pm